I got tired of my players using post-it notes on the table to mark the dimensions of rooms. My solution was to use stone spray paint on Duplo blocks to make D&D wall markers for our table. As a side note our playing table is upcycled from a coffee table I hated. I took the top off and wood burned in a grid. The squares are 1.5” by 1.5”, perfect for minis.
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Room Markers and Tabletop
I got tired of my players using post-it notes on the table to mark the dimensions of rooms. My solution was to use stone spray paint on Duplo blocks to make D&D wall markers for our table. As a side note our playing table is upcycled from a coffee table I hated. I took the top off and wood burned in a grid. The squares are 1.5” by 1.5”, perfect for minis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Preparing for the Adventure
Our little group did meet as planned and we got everyone's characters drawn up. Schedules are a little hectic right now so we don...
-
Last night’s main boss battle was with a dragon turtle. It became an epic battle! The PCs entered a cave where they were distracted by the...
-
One of the fun things I did in our last session was to incorporate mimics. None of my players ever thought I'd use mimics so it w...
Those are very precise lines for spray paint õÔ
ReplyDelete