Sunday, February 15, 2015

Preparing to Begin Ravensrest



I’m preparing to start my next adventure in DMing, which takes place in a realm that is my own creation called Ravensrest. Right now everyone is creating their characters. Tyr will be playing a ranger but I have no clue yet what Hal and Omar will be playing. I have limited each player to one character this time because I want to get everyone deeper into actually role-playing their character. Tyr and Hal should get into it but Omar is extremely rigid and not happy that I’m limiting him to one character. I'm going to be providing an NPC cleric to travel with the party. It should be interesting when they find out she's a pacifist. Right now we play every other week and I’m excited to get this quest underway in our next session.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Preparing for the Adventure

Our little group did meet as planned and we got everyone's characters drawn up.  Schedules are a little hectic right now so we don...